Saturday 1 May 2010

Plans

I am always looking ahead and with running, triathlons, friends, weddings, honeymoons and life in general planning has become vitally important.

I have now booked and paid for my remaining races in 2010. I have 1 -10K, 1 - 10 Miler, 4 - Half Marathons, 1 - 20 Miler, 1 Marathon and 1 Sprint Triathlon to look forward to.

But I haven't halted my planning at 2010. 2011 will be the year of Land's End to John O'Groats Bike Ride. The latest addition to get the approval of the planning committee (the Wife) is Comrades in South Africa in 2012 :-) Hoping to rope Cole into doing Comrades with me, and with him being South African he shouldn't be too hard to convince. 2013 is pencilled in for an Ironman but I think planning 2 1/2 years ahead is sufficient.

With the events booked, next comes the training plans and they are coming along nicely. The final piece in the puzzle and not to be ignored is the training itself! Too much chat and not enough training I think but that will be rectified this Bank Holiday Weekend, promise! Will report back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment